Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving prep

We are getting ever closer to turkey day, and we are hosting the day for my in-laws, and RHB and guest. We have bought a turkey, a rather LARGE turkey I might add . . and did I mention we have NO clue what we are to DO with the said porker of a turkey. We also realized that we had no casserole dishes to speak of . . .

We told the in-laws that we would be happy to provide the food, but of they wanted anything edible they would have to help. We ordered stuffing and mashed potatoes from Whole Foods which we are excited about. RHB is bringing the desserts. I will attempt to make sweet potato casserole . . .

In-laws arrive at 11:53pm tomorrow, and we have a ton of cleaning to do. I will make the sweet potato goop tomorrow so we just have to put it in the oven.

Sheesh-seems like Thanksgiving was such a boring holiday when you didn't have anything to do or make . . .I think I am tired already.

1 comment:

Jenster said...

I'm anxious to hear how it all turned out. Especially the sweet potato "goop". haha