Monday, November 19, 2007

Seen today at the gym

OK, I saw the funniest thing today at the gym. I don't know that simply telling you will do it justice, but I have to tell someone.

I did my cardio and then it was off for some weight lifting. I had noticed a small, older woman of asian descent on the bike, then she too went to the machines. Well, she had the most unusual techniques about her work out. She was on the seated row machine-for those of you that don't know, it is the one where you sit down and pull the bar back toward you midchest with your arms . . .well was doing this to the extreme and whipping her whole body back and forth-sort of like seated row meats sit up . .

Then it appeared that she wanted every machine that I was on, so when I got off of one machine, she came racing over with the seriously scary face and very fast walk-like she could have killed me. . I SOO wish I could do more for this story with a visual, but I can't, but you have to know it was by far the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. Oh, and she would stare at me while on the machine that she just ran me over to get to.

She then moved onto the leg machine, where you sit down and move your legs from 90 degree angle to straight out, well, again, she was doing her own thing. I looked around to see if anyone else thought this was odd, but apparently they are either used to it or didn't notice, but it kept me in the gym for an extra 20 minutes.

I just thought it was funny . . .

1 comment:

Jenster said...

That is funny. I suppose if she kept you in the gym another 20 minutes that's a good thing. Hm. I wonder if I could get her to stalk me at the gym...