Thursday, November 29, 2007

One more day . .

Gee, then I think I will take a month off of blogging to make up for all the blogging I have done this month.

Today was a good day. I had a meeting this morning and did some great networking for my program and got many good questions answered. Then I went to a visit where the mother wasn't there and didn't call . .that's wasn't fun. Oh, this was after I knocked on the wrong person's door, too.

Then I came home and had to deal with more drama about the supervision issue-see yesterday's rant. I then went to the sibling group I co-facilitate with siblings of kids with special needs. They're a really great group of kids and they were really fun tonight.

Now off to shower and bed. Working at home tomorrow-AND we are getting our insulation so that should be fun.

No comments: