- I am so directionally challenged I could have gotten lost in the womb . . .
- Well how am I going to know where I am going?
- What happens if a road is closed and I get lost in the city?
- Pulling out a map in the hood doesn't make me feel safe . .
- We're wasting paper by printing out mapquest directions all the time
- Do I even mention how many times the directions aren't right . . one way streets . . .construction . .traffic . . oh, my head hurts!!
I print out my directions for the multiple homes I will visit in one day, and then I am set. This method assumes that I adhere strictly to the directions printed. However, today I had to make an unscheduled stop and I pondered whether this was a good move since I didn't have printed directions for this. I did it anyway and I pulled out my trusty map and guess what??? I eventually got to where I was going. Imagine that . . .
I am still so directionally illiterate that I would love love love love love a GPS unit, but know that we cannot afford that right now. Oh well, a girl can dream can't she??