Sunday, November 25, 2007

For real

So she has leukemia . . .for real. She has the ALL kind . . .I need to do some more research on that to see what it means. Mom said she started the chemo on Friday and is expected to be in the hospital for about 5 weeks. I will go see them tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am also going to see Rob Bell in a speaking tour that he is doing. This guy does these short video segments on various topics related to the bible called NOOMA . They are done in such a way that it really brings some of the teachings and verses to life and makes you think about them in different ways. I actually liked the videos so much I went on eBay and bought many of them (when there was only like 11 of them, now I think there are 18). In any case, he is speaking tomorrow and a few of us from church are going. I am very excited. I have shared a clip of one of the ones I really like . . .



Have a great night all!

2 comments:

Jenster said...

Jealous over here!!

Jenster said...

Crap. I meant to also say I'm so sorry about your little friend. I'm still keeping her in my prayers.