Thursday, September 20, 2007

I QUIT!!!

OK, so I didn't really quit . . but I did give my two weeks notice today. My boss was SHOCKED . . and it felt kind of good-though I know that is not a nice mindset-

I feel a multitude of feelings . . .

1. Excited about the new opportunity

2. Nervous about the new opportunity

3. FREAKING glad to be getting out of that mess of a job

4. Sad to leave behind the people that really liked me and felt I did a great job-unfortunately NOT my boss or supervisor . . .

5. Upset that some of my families will have to transition AGAIN to another case manager

6. Worried that the current job will require me to do mass, MASS quantities of work between now and October 5th

7. Cautious about being sure all incriminating emails are deleted from my account before I leave

8. Proud that I am taking this leap

I have a saying near my desk that reads " When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown . . .Faith is knowing one of two things will happen-there will be something solid on which to stand, or you will be taught to fly"

I'm not entirely sure of what I am embarking on, but I am so proud of myself for being exactly where I am right now-in this place- taking the plunge . . .

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

And I have no doubt you'll be able to fly. Good for you for taking the plunge.