Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I had a good day!

The days are getting better, and I feel like I at least have a handle on what I am supposed to be doing. I even got a call from the second in command to tell me I was doing a bang up job. I wondered to myself whether or not I could save those calls up and withdraw when he decides in a few months that I have really f-d up. Because I do know him and I know that is in the works at some point.

This weekend my brother and nephew are coming in for a visit. I am so excited to see them . . though this will be a real downer compared to Disney where they are coming from, but I am ok with that. We are going to my folks house to surprise them, since they haven't seen each other in over nine months. They think they are watching the dogs for the day!

Yeah, sometimes surprises are good. Bad days turn around. I realize that I just might know something worth sharing!

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

"I realize that I just might know something worth sharing!" You're too funny! You're gettin' there!

Jenster said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! And I'm excited about the weekend for you! Can't wait to hear about it next week!

Daisy said...

How exciting that your brother and nephew are coming for a visit and you all are going to surprise your parents. Surprises like that are fun. Have a fun visit.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are getting better! I bet it will only continue to do so.

Have fun with your brother and nephew. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Been thinking about you a lot. Hope your headaches are better.
I just haven't been able to blog much lately. I miss it.