Friday, November 21, 2008

High School . . .

Thanks Lyn! Another thought provoking post from me . . .

1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope

3. Did you car pool to school? When my bro was a senior he drove me, but other than that I was on bus 16!

4. What kind of car did you have? I had a Chevy Cavalier

5. What kind of car do you have now? Saturn

6. It's Friday night...where are you now? Wondering when it is bedtime, watching TV

7. It is Friday night...where were you? Marching band, or getting high--depending on the season

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at McDonalds

9. What kind of job do you do now? Licensed Social Worker

10. Were you a party animal? nope

11. Were you considered a flirt? nope

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Marching, concert, AND jazz band!

13. Were you a nerd? nope
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? sadly, yes. several times .. .
15. Can you sing the fight song? uh, nope.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? I liked Mr. Miller for Spanish--he was nice. Mr. White was my favorite--anyone who can make history fun is good in my book. I had him in 8th grade and then again in 10th.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually went to the band room and ate, or i didn't eat
18. What was your school's full name? Stroudsburg High School
19. When did you graduate? 1995
20. What was your school mascot? Mountie
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Nope--it was awful!

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Didn't go

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? didn't go

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? nope

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Thanks to facebook I have reconnected with some
26. What are/were your school's colors? Maroon and Gold
27. What grades did you make? Mostly A/B's, but I failed a marking period of Chem once.
28. What was your favorite class/subject? Creative writing and languages (spanish and french)
29. Did you belong to any clubs? Spanish club, peer counseling (though i am not sure how the hell they thought i was competent enough to do this, but they chose me . . .), Student's with a testimony,
30. Were you popular? dear god no. i have more friends now from high school through facebook then i did in high school.

No comments: