- my brother and family called yesterday and said "We're on our way to your house, we know it's a day early, but is that ok??"
- my dad, who can't drive at night, didn't arrive with the rest of the family last night until almost 6pm . . then realized he'd driven the whole way with no lights on the van . . .
- the cat isn't welcoming the idea of the dogs in the house . . .and has dust bunnies all over her from dodging in and out of various hiding places.
- the one psycho dog stayed up for hours last night whining and crying, which lead me to be really tired as I didn't get to bed until after that-and 3 doses of NyQuil
- little tyke and I made ornaments out of playdoh and discussed life in daycare
- We saw Santa on a fire truck today roaming around town
- We just went to church-and I cried through the first two songs . . .I am such a sap in my impending old age . . .I think I was so glad to just get out and feel the music . . .I love music and they had some awesome music there today . . .even got a few hugs!
Monday, December 24, 2007
We just got back from church and here are some highlights so far: