Monday, November 05, 2007

Tired

I am very tired today. I just finished working to catch up on paperwork and prepare for visits tomorrow. I need to figure out how to manage my time better when I have home days to assure that I get everything done.

I did manage to go to the gym today, so that was good. I even did crunches . . .

Oh, on an interesting note, I saw a guy in the city today completely flip over his bike-head over heels and land in the middle of the road. Luckily no one ran over him . . .I would have stopped, but I had a cab up my butt and it looked like someone was attending to him. He got up and walked, but I have never seen anything like that up close and personal. Oh, I also got to back down an off ramp today when an over sized load got stuck on the exit and we had no where to go but backward. What fun!

I am off to the shower then bed-short post today, but I think yesterday made up for it, don't you?

No comments: