Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bravery

Bravery to me is trying new things . . more specifically new foods. Those of who who may know me are aware that I don't try new foods. That's just not in my nature. I am a creature of habit and I like to know everything and anything about the food I am eating, and in order to be able to do that I can only eat a limited number of things.

Suffice it to say, I must still be very sick and in a snot overdosed state since I agreed to eat a pomegranate today. It all started with DP pronouncing that it would be FUN! So we got the little sucker all cut up and soaked it as instructed. Then, in all my sensory seeking glory, I helped get all the little bits out of the peel and swished my hands around on the water with the fun little purple bits . . .

Then we started eating them . . .just one at a time at first, but then I discovered that it was more fun to put several in your mouth at one time and bite down on them . . .sort of like a little burst of fun in your mouth.

That was my fun for the day. I am still full of snot and my nose looks like it could pass for Rudolph's since I have blown it like 10 million times--SERIOUSLY, it has go to end soon!! Today I leaned over to zip up my pants and stream of goober ran out of my nose. Now that is just uncalled for. Enough is enough. I demand that I feel better tomorrow!!!

No comments: