Friday, October 24, 2008

Addie's Corner-Episode 6

Well, looks like the little fellow is NOT going back to where he came from, and so I have had to learn to live with him. Seems I now have to share EVERYTHING with him--good thing I poop my brains out and need special food--since that means at least I don't have to share that with him. He is on my bed, in my kennel, with my people . . .what is up with that?

He sleeps funny, too. You see this picture--he is always upside down and spread eagle. Does he not have ANY modesty? This was a picture of him on the makeshift bed he made on the floor in the mom's room. Right after that the mom's thought he was really cute and said he could sleep on a big boy bed. Now I even have to share the end of the bed with him since he sleeps in the bedroom now. Oh well, since there's no heat on yet, he makes for some good warmth!




Sometimes when I need a break from the little whippersnapper, I go into the crate. I still seem to think I can fit in there-and even if I can't I will squeeze myself in there for some peace and quiet. Though sometimes my solitude is infiltrated . . .








However, at the end of the day, after all is said and done, and after he has stolen my people, eaten my sticks, played with my friends, laid on my bed, drank my water, played with my toys, jumped, humped, and thumped on me . . .

He ain't heavy . . .he's my brother and I love him very much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I was looking up some GSD information (since I just got one in August) and I noticed that you have two! I can't believe how hard it is to just have ONE! Haha. I notice you have a Meinherz link, did you get your puppies from them? This would be a crazy coincidence, but I think Riley is my puppy's brother!!

beans said...

Laura-

Yes, we did get ours from meinherz in August . . .COULD we have really found one of Riley's long lost siblings??

Please email me at beanie77@comcast.net and we can chat!!

Lynilu said...

Oh, Addie, you are such a good sport, and a mature young lady to share with him as you do. Little brothers can be a real pain in the, uhm, neck, but they can also be lots of fun. Hang in there, Addie. One day he will be grown up and settled down, and your life will be easier. Till then, keep being a good big sister and keep loving him, OK?

Ali, Joey, Sammy, Max, & Jazi

Anonymous said...

Hi Addie! I think you're lucky! At least you always have someone to play with. I have to wait until my friend can play. Mom's not the funnest human in the world. :o

Anonymous said...

Oh, Addie, I love you :)

beans said...

Joey, Sam, Max, Jazi--sorry to hear about your pal. Thanks for visiting my mom's blog. I try so hard to be good--but lately he keeps taking my bed. Today we found out he's only 10 lbs less than me . . .soon he will be gigantic. What'll I do then?

Sookie--well, maybe some day soon our mom's will get it together enough so we can play. You sound fun . . .

Anon-you're making me blush!